Culvers is a casual fast food restaurant famous for its butter burgers, freshly frozen custards, and famous Wisconsin cheese curds.
The first location opened in 1984 out of Sauk City, Wisconsin and ever since has become a well-liked restaurant in the upper Midwest.
When I was in my old eating ways, I would order a double or triple butter burger, fries, and a soda.
All those carbs from the bread and fries made me feel lethargic.
Now in my keto eating days, I order a double or triple butter burger with no bun, no cheese, and tons of lettuce and onions.
And my energy has never been better.
I’m able to get all my fat and protein from the meat while keeping it low carb.
This is essential to staying in ketosis.
Anyway, let’s break down the menu and find out what is keto friendly.
Low Carb Butterburgers
Any butterburger will work as long as you order without the bun. This leaves you with burger patties and your preferred tasty low carb toppings.
The low carb toppings to choose from can be cheese, bacon, lettuce, onions, pickles, and mustard.
I would stay away from ketchup because of the added sugar.
Make sure to get a plastic fork and knife to use to eat your “bunless” burger!
Low Carb Culver’s Fresh Salads
Culver’s offers a wide selection of low carb salads.
Here is the list to choose from.
- Garden Fresco Salad – (Net Carbs – 14g)
- Chicken Cashew with Grilled Chicken Salad – (Net Carbs – 11g)
- Garden Fresco with Grilled Chicken Salad – (Net Carbs – 14g)
- Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad with Grilled Chicken – (Net Carbs – 13g)
- Side Salad – (Net Carbs – 4g)
Low Carb Culver’s Salad Dressings
- Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing – (Net Carbs – 2g)
- Ranch Dressing – (Net Carbs – 2g)
Low Carb Culver’s Soups
- Chicken Noodle Soup – (Net Carbs – 14g)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup – (Net Carbs – 16g)
Low Carb Culver’s Snackworthy Sides
- Coleslaw, Regular – (Net Carbs – 13g)
- Green Beans, Regular – (Net Carbs – 6g)
- Green Beans, Large – (Net Carbs – 11g)
- Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Sauce – (Net Carbs – 3g)
Eating keto low carb at Culvers is easy as long as you stick to these items.
Craving a burger? Order without the bun!
Craving a salad? Order one off the list above!
Just make sure to stay away from the bread, fries, and sugary shakes.
And as always, enjoy your keto meal!